The Anger Management Class
That Works For You Wherever You Are
Authored by William G. DeFoore, Ph.D.
The anger management class you are looking for is one that will meet you where you are and take you where you want to be. Please note: this article contains links to AngerClassOnline, a program we endorse highly, and from which we earn commissions on purchases you make through this site.
We have a selection of classes to choose from, that will meet your needs regardless of your situation.
You may be here because you have to do this, because of a court order, or to help you with an upcoming hearing related to domestic violence or child custody.
Or, you may be here because you just want to feel better, have better control of your anger and improve your relationships.
You might even be here because of somebody else's anger. Regardless, you'll find what you're looking for here.
What Type of Anger Management Class Do You Need?
That depends on several factors. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you court-ordered to take an anger management course? If so, then you need to make sure that the class you take will meet the requirements of your court order. We will be offering some classes that are designed to meet all of the requirements for court ordered anger management.
- Have you tried other classes or anger management courses and you're still having anger control problems? Then you probably need to sign up for one of Dr. DeFoore's intensive anger management programs. You can complete these programs in person in Denton, Texas, by telephone or using Skype video phone.
- Do you want to get started right now, and do your work in the comfort and convenience of your home? Then these online anger management classes are for you (these are the classes by Dr. Novick that we earn commissions on).
- If you want to attend a class with a group in your community, I suggest you contact your local police department for information. You can also do an Internet search, and enter "anger management classes" and your town or city.
Hopefully that gives you everything you need to get started on your anger class. Just be sure that you don't get discouraged--you can do this, and you can be successful!
We earn commissions on Anger Class Online.
Why Take This Online Anger Management Class?
Great question! And I've got some answers for you. This might be just what you need, and as you read through these benefits, I think you'll be able to decide for sure. And you'll see why we endorse it so highly and have formed an affiliate relationship with Dr. Novick's Anger Class Online and earn commissions when you sign up through us.
Here are some reasons that an online anger class could be exactly what you're looking for:
- You don't want to travel to another location, costing you time and fuel. Complete your class in the comfort of your home, office, or even on the road.
- You don't want to "air your dirty laundry" in front of a bunch of people you don't know. There is tremendous value in anonymity and confidentiality when it comes to this type of process.
- You don't want to pay the cost of professional fees for one-on-one counseling. The anger class online fees are set, according to which course you sign up for...minimum 8 hour, maximum 52 hours.
- You have the focus and the follow-through ability to do this on your own. You have many strengths and good qualities going for you, even though you have anger issues. Use those strengths to apply yourself to this course, and you'll definitely be pleased with the results.
- You're ready to conquer your anger problems once and for all. You don't have to live with the threat of anger outbursts and loss of control looming over your head. Raise your quality of life, by signing up now.
Anger Class Online offers a 90 day full refund guarantee, and is approved by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
You have nothing to lose, so get started today. You are worthy of a good, high quality life that is not diminished by re-occurring anger problems that threaten your health, happiness and relationships.