Anger Management Tools
For Quick Relief
And Lasting Control
In order to get any job done, you've got to have the right tools!
The anger management tools you will find on this page will help you get the job done quickly
and once and for all.
I know what you want. You want quick relief--you want the anger, frustration and anxiety to stop right now!
And, even better--you can have lasting control. You can do this! You have everything you need to put these tools to work and heal your anger.
As a matter of fact, you are your own best anger management resource. That means that the answers are inside you.
You are smarter and stronger than you have ever realized, and now you can learn to use that in healthy, loving ways.
The Anger Management Tools You Need
For quick relief:
- Your own mind is your most important tool. To prove it, say these things to yourself, preferably out loud:
- "This is all going to work out fine."
- "I'm going to get through this."
- "I'm a smart, good person, and I can get where I want to be, one step at a time."
- Another thing you can do with your mind is this: Look forward to feeling better! When you're not looking forward to feeling better, your mind will automatically go to fear, which will add to your feeling of helplessness, which fuels your anger big time! When you're looking forward to feeling better and getting things resolved, you will automatically start to feel better.
- Your courage is a powerful tool, and it connects to your good heart. It took courage for you to come to this web site. You have chosen to take responsibility for your anger, or you wouldn't be here. That responsibility will give you the freedom to change.
- Your fingers--what? My fingers? Yes! Your fingers that you use to type on your key pad and direct your mouse to the information on this web site that you need. Here are some of the anger management tools for quick relief that are just a click away on this site:
- Anger Management Techniques that will give you some things you can do right now to calm down, feel better about yourself, and feel better about others as well.
- The free Anger Management Techniques E-book that you will receive when you sign up for our Healing Anger Newsletter. It's amazing how many free anger management tools are available for you right here!
- Anger Management Worksheets that will let you know whether you have an anger problem, how bad it is, and what to do about it.
- Free previews of many of our CD programs dealing with anger and forgiveness, emotional healing, and expectations in marriage.
- Watch this video of Dr. DeFoore speaking on anger management tools at Cooper Aerobics Center in Dallas.
- Your sheer determination--have you ever heard the statement, "You can do anything you set your mind to!"? Well, it's true--you can. Make up your mind that you are going to use the anger management tools you have, and the ones you will find on this web site until you have mastered your anger once and for all.
Great! Now that you've gotten some quick relief, let's look at some ways to create lasting control over your anger and your aggressive behavior--so that you don't get in trouble, and so that you don't hurt the people you love!
Don't want to invest the time and/or money to get the lasting control? Okay, but if you stop with the quick relief, you'll just end up in the same boat--or worse.
Still here? Good for you! Now, let's get down to business. Your lasting control is going to come from choosing the right information, products and services.
Here are the anger management tools you need...
For lasting control:
P.S. You've got what it takes to use these anger management tools to reach all of your goals and create a good life for yourself! Because, after all, you are your own best anger management resource.
Return to anger management worksheets.